Covid-19 will have a significant and lasting impact on business and consumer behavior. There's consensus among industry analysts that in the post-Covid-19 world, online sales will continue to experience significant growth. Marketing organizations that can leverage their data assets will be in a position to succeed.
The first step towards effective use of data assets is ensuring the high quality of your data. This is the reason data-wrangling assumes enormous importance.
The data wrangling process comprises all the work done on your data before the actual analysis. It includes aspects such as weighing data quality and data context and then converting the data into the required format.
In this power-packed 3-part webinar — Don’t wrestle with your data: the what, why & how of data wrangling — our experienced data analysts will walk you through the three stages of data
1. Discovery & Structuring
2. Cleaning & Enriching
3. Validating & Publishing
All of which will ensure that going forward, your organization learns to take optimal data-driven decisions.
Webinar 1: May 6, 2020, @ 10:00 a.m. PDT: Data Wrangling – Discovery and Structuring
• How large does a sample need to be for acceptable accuracy
• How to deal with the randomness in the data
• How clean is my data
• Do I need to standardize my variables or not
Webinar 2: May 11, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m. PDT: Data Wrangling: Cleaning and Enriching
• How should the data be cleaned
• How to manage outliers
• How can I deal with the randomness in the data
• Does my data show linear, exponential, or polynomial relationships? What
mathematical transformations should be applied
Webinar 3: May 14, 2020 @ 10:00 a.m. PDT: Data Wrangling : Validating and Publishing
• The trade-off between model accuracy and model processing speed
• The assumptions for the model correct
• The conditions for modeling satisfaction
• How accurately should a model capture real-life scenarios
So don’t miss out on this crucial webinar series by Express Analytics.
Fill up this simple form one time to register your attendance for all 3 sessions.